Morpheus8 Skin Remodeling
Morpheus8 is an advanced FDA-approved skin treatment that targets the deep layers of your skin to build collagen, reduce wrinkles, and eliminate unwanted fat. By combining microneedling with radiofrequency technology, the full-body, non-surgical treatment stimulates natural anti-aging collagen production in the underlying layers of the dermis. Your result will be significantly visible skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, and scar remodeling, making this treatment ideal for areas of the body and face with wrinkles, acne scarring, or discoloration.
Whether you would benefit from Morpheus8 alone or combined with our other cutting-edge procedures, we will provide you with an initial consultation to help you fully understand how the treatment will work for you and what results to expect.
What Is Morpheus8?
Designed by In Mode Aesthetics, a leading manufacturer in the radiofrequency technology arena, Morpheus8 is the only device that combines radiofrequency with microneedling as a minimally invasive modular RF fractional solution for full-body subdermal adipose remodeling.
The device targets your skin’s deep layers in a natural anti-aging process, resulting in the dermis experiencing little to no damage, and with highly uniform effects.
This treatment offers several noteworthy benefits:
- Morpheus8 delivers the deepest fractional treatments available
- Dual handpieces allow for increased treatment functionality — Morpheus8 for smaller treatment areas and Morpheus8 Body for more extensive and deeper tissue treatments
- Diminished appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increased natural collagen for tighter, firmer skin
- Improved discoloration, hyperpigmentation, or scarring
- Refreshed complexion for a youthful glow
- Reduced appearance of stretch marks and acne scars
- Reduction of superficial fat and jowls
- Quick results with little downtime
What Areas Can We Treat With Morpheus8?
Morpheus8’s most popular target area includes the jowls, jawline, and submental neck area below the chin. However, it can also tighten loose skin on the inner and outer thighs, above the knees, and the abdomen and can reduce the appearance of acne and acne scars, stretch marks, enlarged pores, and wrinkles.
Morpheus8 can effectively correct:
- Loose or sagging skin of face, jawline, neck, and body
- Wrinkles and fine lines on face, neck, and décolletage
- Undereye skin laxity
- Acne scarring
- Stretch marks
- Crêpey skin on arms, knees, and abdomen
Ideal Candidates for Morpheus8
Qualified Morpheus8 candidates have the following characteristics:
- They are starting to see signs of aging and wish to prevent the development of saggy skin.
- They hope to make their skin more resilient to combat drooping
- They are looking for a subtle anti-aging treatment, with results that improve over time
What Does the Morpheus8 Procedure Involve?
Before treatment, we will review your medical history to ensure you don’t have any health conditions that might disqualify you from undergoing radiofrequency microneedling. We will medically examine your trouble zones and explain the procedure, aftercare, possible complications, and what to avoid beforehand.
The 30-minute procedure is simple and safe, causing minimal discomfort and minimal downtime. For additional comfort, we will apply numbing cream to the targeted area before beginning.
Your provider will apply the Morpheus8 applicator to the treatment areas, using several passes across the skin. The 24 coated pins on the applicator penetrate the subdermal tissue, coagulating the fat and contracting connective tissue to tighten and correct lines and wrinkles.
There may be some redness and swelling immediately after the treatment. We will provide more specific aftercare instructions during your visit.
After your Morpheus8 treatment, be sure to follow these post-care instructions as directed:
- Avoid direct sun exposure and wear sunblock every day.
- Do not apply makeup to the treated area.
- Avoid outdoor and intense physical activities.