Skin Pen Microneedling
SkinPen microneedling is a minimally invasive and a quick procedure that is performed in-office. Cosmetic micro-needling creates “micro” skin punctures to improve the appearance of the skin by stimulating the use of the body’s natural skin repair mechanisms, including collagen & elastin production. The minimal recovery / downtime makes SkinPen ideal for a busy lifestyle, and a great place to start for aesthetic procedures, as it is appropriate for almost every patient and skin type.
- Supports healthy skin.
- Post-procedure care from Acadia Dermatology ensures you receive all the right vitamins and minerals to your skin, with none of the wrong ingredients.
- Results are generated from your own skin’s natural collagen remodeling and elastin.
- SkinPen may be used on all skin types.
- Ideal for assisting in reducing the signs of aging.
- A versatile, precision design for use on most all parts of the body including face, neck, and decolletage.