Meet Dr Kyle ColemanBoard Certified Dermatologist Specializing in Aesthetic and Surgical Dermatology
Dr. Kyle Coleman
Kyle Coleman, MD is a board-certified dermatologist and one of the rising stars in the field. Dr. Coleman received his degree in Biology from Southern Methodist University before receiving his doctorate at nearby Tulane University in New Orleans. Growing up in Metairie, he attended Jesuit High School. While studying at Tulane, Dr. Coleman began to develop a vested interest in aesthetic and surgical dermatology completing a surgical internship at Oschner and a dermatology residency at Tulane where he was chosen as Chief resident. Dr. Coleman practiced for several years at the most prestigious cosmetic dermatology clinic in Austin, TX before returning home to his roots in Louisiana.
Dr. Coleman has co-written numerous chapters and scientific articles on liposuction, chemical peels, and dermal fillers. Additionally, he has been part of clinical trials as a co-investigator for the FDA, overseeing botulinum toxin and dermal wrinkle fillers.
Dr. Coleman has received national praise for his expertise in the field, as he was selected as one of the “Texas Super Doctors Rising Stars” in Texas Monthly magazine during his time practicing there and more recently was named by New Orleans magazine as “People to Watch”.
Patients who have seen Dr. Coleman in our office have been pleased with his care. Having two young children himself, he especially has a gift for easing fear in our young patients. We are proud to have Dr. Coleman here, available to care for our patients.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Member of the Dermatology Foundation
- Editorial Board Member of the Journal of Dermatologic Surgery
- Co-Investigator for the FDA in clinical trials
- Named “Texas Super Doctors Rising Star” by Texas Monthly magazine
- Named “People to Watch” by New Orleans magazine